2022-2023 Preschool Registration
All registration will be processed through the CPCSC Learning Center. Filling out the waiting list form only indicates your interest, it does not guarantee placement in the program. Families will be contacted if space is available for their child to participate in the program.
Bulldog Buddies is available for families who:
- Have a child between the ages of 3-5 (must be 3 before August 1, 2022)
- Live within CPCSC boundaries
- Not sure if you live in CPCSC boundaries? Check here.
Preschool classrooms will tentatively be located at the locations below. Locations will be confirmed after enrollment.
- 4 classrooms at the CPCSC Learning Center
- 2 classrooms at Winfield Elementary
- 1 classroom at Eisenhower Elementary
- 1 classroom at Douglas Macarthur Elementary
Times, Days, Fees:
- Students may attend either the morning session (9:10-11:40am) or the afternoon session (12:50-3:20pm). They cannot attend both sessions.
- We follow the CPCSC calendar for closings and vacations.
- All students pay an annual nonrefundable $65 supply fee plus monthly tuition.
- If a household income meets certain federal income requirements, fees or tuition may be waived or reduced.
Recommended Days per week
2 (Mon/Wed or Tues/Thurs)
5 (Mon - Fri)
When enrolling in Bulldog Buddies, you will need electronic copies of the documents listed below. They can be scanned or photographed copies, but they must be clear and easy to read. You may be asked to also provide the physical documents at a later date.
- Child’s certified birth certificate (not hospital certificate)
- Child’s immunization record
- Child’s social security card
- Valid driver’s license or state photo ID with current address
- Two documents from the following are required to prove residency: utility bills (NIPSCO, water), property deed or mortgage statement, or Lake County Tax Bill
- How is Bulldog Buddies different from a traditional pre-K program? Will my child be kindergarten ready?
- What is meant by an "inclusive setting"?
- Is there transportation?
- What are the teachers’ qualifications at Bulldog Buddies?
- I think my child has a disability or might need services like speech or other therapy. What do I do?
- What is the teacher to student ratio?
- What is the approach to discipline?
- Will this program be available at other CPCSC schools in the future?
- If the corporation is closed due to a weather-related emergency, is Bulldog Buddies still open?